Tuesday, June 19, 2007

An easy way to make money...

This is about the easiest way I have ever made money. I downloaded the Viewbar, and then I just went about my business on the internet. I have three business on the internet, and I also use AdSense and Kontera on these sites. As I update my websites and do searches on the internet, I make money! I got my 5 hours in the very first day!

You might want to check out my other web sites: Attic Shoppe, My Vintage Crafts, and Victorian Cards. I sell antiques and collectibles at the Attic Shoppe and at My Vintage Crafts. I make handmade greeting cards using original vintage postcards from the early 1900s and sell them at Victorian Cards.


If you haven't signed up for AGLOCO yet, you need to. To sign up under me, simply go to this web site: www.agloco.com/r/BBBB0937

I get credit for the time I spend using the internet and for the time everyone in my group spends on the internet. Sign up and recruit other people to use this Viewbar. You get credit for the time you are on the internet and also for everyone else in your group.

You will get a personal automatic referral link like did. Just have your friends and family use that to sign up. There are lots of instructions on the site. Get busy, and make some money!

Jeanne
Join AGLOCO

Technorati Tags:

No comments: