Monday, January 22, 2007

Can I make affiliate revenue through AGLOCO?

I was just looking at the AGLOCO company blog this morning, and they were talking about making affiliate income. I already do this with Amazon, and it took me quite a while to set up on my blogs and web sites. It is much easier on AGLOCO. All you need is to download the Viewbar (when it is available). That is all you do!

Here are some words directly from the company blog about this:

I recognize that during the current pre-launch phase we spend extra time on the referral system and the building of the network, so I want to address a part of “what’s in it for regular Members”, specifically in talking about the economic benefit of collecting sales commissions (or affiliate revenue). Let me explain:

Every year, billions of dollars are spent on online shopping, whether for books, electronics, cars, airline tickets, or just about anything else. Many online retailers such as Amazon, Orbitz, and CarsDirect have programs that pay for attracting customers to their online store (basically, to get you to purchase on their site and not that of a competitor). AGLOCO Members will be able to take advantage of these programs simply by having the Viewbar active while they are shopping.

The AGLOCO Viewbar software will be capable of sensing when you are making the type of purchase for which AGLOCO has a revenue sharing program (and by potentially directing you to that partner if you are not already on their site). If you make a purchase, the Viewbar will collect the commission from that purchase. Initially, this revenue may be added to the general AGLOCO revenue pool for expenses and Member distribution, but eventually a sizeable percentage for that revenue will go directly into the Member’s account. Thus, the more a Member buys, the more money will be put into his or her account in addition to regular AGLOCO income. Without the Viewbar, that commission would simply not be paid, or might go to someone else.


Jeanne
Join AGLOCO

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I've been reading through your blog and I like the points you have made about agloco, I'm already a current member of agloco and I have my own blog on the subject.

I was wondering if you might be intrested in trading links with me? my blog can be found at http://aglocohype.blogspot.com/ and I've already included your link in my blog on the right hand side under the links category.

As you may know this could be a good benefit to both of us by increasing our technoarti ratings as well as the ratings we have with Google.