Thursday, January 11, 2007

Can I refer people to AGLOCO through my blogs and websites?

You sure can. It is a great way to recruit new members! I have a link to AGLOCO from all my blogs and web sites.

AGLOCO says this about trying to recruit new members:

If you have your own Blog or Website, it’s a perfect place to advertise your AGLOCO membership and to encourage your readers to sign up. The more you discuss AGLOCO on your blog, the more your blog will be indexed by search engines and the more visitors you may receive. Please note, however, that posting unsolicited comments to the blogs or websites of other people may be a violation of our anti-spam policy. So please use good judgment when including your AGLOCO referral information in comments on other people’s blogs.

Jeanne
Join AGLOCO

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Ted said...

I agree. I would encourage everyone to start their own blog with periodic updates on how they are doing with Agloco.

One thing I have been doing at my blog is research and testing other inexpensive sources of advertising within the internet marketing community.

Ted

Jeanne said...

Are you willing to share some of your research? Jeanne